Selected Church Services, With Precautions in Place, are Ongoing Now
COVID-19 Selected Services are Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. See below for these times.
Weekly Services Times
- Sunday Morning Worship 10:45 A.M.
- Sunday Night Service 5:30 P.M.
- “Furnace Meeting” Wednesday 6:30 P.M.
Our Articles of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine and Christian living.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and Man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in a generated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man’s salvation.
- We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
- We subscribe to the “Baptist Faith and Message” adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 2000 as our larger statement of faith with scriptural references.
- To worship and serve God and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as set forth in Matthew 28:19-20.
- To minister to the needs of the members and others as the church is able to do so.
- To do any and all things related to and in connection with the carrying out the purpose herein above set forth.